11.08.2009

2010 SET TO DELAY PRODUCTION 10 FOLD!

Semi-not-so-bad news everyone,

I will be going to finish my education at Tyler School of Art (finally) in 2010 and probably will slow down on the business side of my art. I will be more than willing to work on some album projects and such, but my main focus will be graduating with a Fine Arts degree, which entails me doing really non-commercial anything. I'll be enrolled in a Graphic Design course that may or may not be incorporated with the work I currently do. It just all depends on the nature of projects or how much leeway the professors give in terms of determining my own undertakings as a design student. I imagine little to none, but we'll all get over it.

I will be in full operation until Christmas week, but after that, I'm gonna have to take a breather. Good thing is I'll probably start doing shirts really often, seeing as the facilites I have access to there are really helpful for pumping out super fast work. Shirts...a new dominion.

As always, I love you.
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment