11.11.2009

Sovereign. I think...I think I got it.


I think this might be my favorite. I kinda think about Dissection's "Reinkaos" album cover when I look at this one. Black and silver foil, embossed. That'll look really awesome.
Just print black onto white.

I think that this design is pretty solid. Symmetrical, intricate, and was built from manipulating the traditional"Black Sun" symbol. I figure why not use something completely your own. The Black Sun is a loaded symbol already. I don't know if that is crucial or not to you guys, but I feel something like this gives the same feel without it being associated with anyone but yourselves.

I wanted to really work with that concept where people are given the right to determine what this could stand for. Their only reference is the music; the songs give it meaning.

Lemme know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment